Monday 6 June 2011

Different days

Although today we visited other parts of the city I didn't take any photo. I just enjoyed the ride. Like our host Budhi tells us all the time, the most important of it all is that we enjoy [menikmati] our Indonesian experience. Budhi shares a lot of what comes from his heart and his wisdom and I like to hear him. I'm also loving the feeling of being welcome into their daily lives. It's a different culture, a different way of doing things and I feel very lucky to observe it from very close. I'm happy and grateful for this experience. Though I have no fresh photos, I'll post some from the past days. You'll surely enjoy them as well ;)

Li, Lu and Harsi feeding carrots to the deers of the presidential palace [Istana Bogor]
Lu drinking an avocado juice by the Cafe Botanicus
Li (/lee/) statue by the Botanical gardens [Kebun Raya]
Li exploring the Botanical gardens
Walking around in the neighbourhood
Li in selendang by rice fields

Terima kasih to all our followers!

2 comments:

  1. Que delícia ver as fotografias e imaginar o vosso novo dia-a-dia...! Agora sou seguidora oficial também, hehehe.
    E claro, como não podia deixar de ser...

    PARABÉNS querida Cris!!!!!!!

    Hoje é o teu dia e espero que haja muita luz e alegria dentro desse teu imenso interior. :)
    Brindemos a mais um ano de uma vida cheia!

    Um abraço distante mas saltitante,
    Sara M.

    ReplyDelete