Friday 1 July 2011

Missing days

Yesterday I wished I was home. I woke up from a restless flu night. My body aching, dizzy head and a runny nose... I just wanna be home!!!! There are times when temporary living places can be missing the homy atmosphere. The kids are also a bit sick but already recovering. Most of the kids of the street had a flu. The day went by and in the pauses of the day I found some pictures of my family, a full folder of them. Passing them one by one, revisiting familiar faces and places did me good. I went back a year or so... my favorite and only brother, my mommy and daddy, my baby boy still newborn, my little girl one year younger, my little nephew, my sweet sister-in-law, my folks home and all the family and dear friends that pass by it. The cats and the dogs. The dog that isn't more. The colours, the sun, the family warmth. Hmm, I feel better already. I bet if my nose was 100% I could have smelled home, sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment